Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gaurav2203
Contributor
Contributor

How to highlight data from a chart without clearing / hiding the rest of the values?

Hi,

I am developing a bar chart with month as a dimension. And I want to do is that when I select a particular month or n months, I want the data of those selected month to be highlighted without losing the rest of the data i.e. gray out the unselected months and highlight the selected month just like we do in List box.

Is there a way this could be achieved??

2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

Use this as a Background Color expression by expanding your measure expression.

if(Month=Month,LightBlue(),LightGray())

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Gaurav, did Lisa's post work as a solution for you?  If so, please be sure to return to the thread and use the Accept as Solution button on her post to give her credit for the assistance and to let other Community Members know it did work for you.  If you are still working on things, let us know where you are and what you still need to see if someone can come up with something further.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.