Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to limit expression?

I have a Pivot table that I created to display Ledger numbers when a Month field is expanded.  It then shows each ledger rolling forecast value. If nothing is expanded, it shows the total forecast value

My issue is that this pivot table is slow since it has to do the calculations on the fly. How can I set it up so it preloads everything, but the values only show if one Month field is selected? Could I use GetPossibleCount or GetSelectedCount?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digvijay_Singh

Not sure but you may think of using calculation condition to show the chart only when needed filters are selected using getselectedcount, you may show customized message as well to drive user to make needed selections

View solution in original post

3 Replies
pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

It´s slow when you click on each plus button to expand a month ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Correct, there are quit a few ledger numbers and then it has to pull each forecast value tied to it. I'm trying to make it quicker.

Digvijay_Singh

Not sure but you may think of using calculation condition to show the chart only when needed filters are selected using getselectedcount, you may show customized message as well to drive user to make needed selections