Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to link filters?

Hello,

I need to compare differents charts which are linked to different alternate states.

So I have a group of charts linked with alternate state 1 and I have these filters :

Week

Product

Sales

Country

For these charts I want see the sales of a product for one country ( I blocked one product checked at a time )

And I have another chart which I want to link in the same time with alternate state 1 and alternate state 2 ( I created one filter in alternate state 2 which is country)

So In the second chart I want to visualise the product's sales which I selected in alternate state 1 but for the country I selected in alternate state 2 . Is that possible ?

Thank u

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached example.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached example.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Awesomeeeeee

Thank u very much

Have a nice day

Not applicable
Author

I have just one another question abiout filters : is it possible to link the filters between them :

For example in alternate state 1 I have

Week

Product

Sales

Country

Category

And in alternate state 2 I have the same thing

Week

Product

Sales

Country

Category

As I said in the previous post in alternate state 1 I blocked the selection of more products at the same time so the user can select only one product at a time

In alternate state 2 I didn't block that option so there is possibility of one or more products selected.

My question is is there any possibility when I select one product in state 1 and that product belongs to one category that Qlikview selects automaticly that same category in alternate state 2 and all charts that are linked to alternate state 2 display all products of that category ?

Thank u