cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to load data from SAP Using RFC

Hello friends,

I always use SAP Connector to load data from SAP, but what happens if the client don't want to use this, is possible to use RFC to load data?, If is possible what I need to configure on Qlikview to do this?.

Thaks for your help.

Best Regards

Hola Amigos,

Siempre he usado SAP Connector para cargar datos de SAP pero que sucede cuando el cliente no quiere utilizar esta alternativa, es posible cargar datos utilizando RFC, de ser así que es lo que necesito configurar en Qlikview para poder utilizar esta funcionalidad.

Muchas gracias

Saludos

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You'll have to write your own Connector for that. And that will probably do the same as the SAP Connector from Qlik does. Or you need to write another piece of software that uses the RFC to spit out an excel or csv file that Qlikview can read.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
r3iuk
Creator
Creator

We recently had a similar situation where we were not able to directly access the SAP system from QlikView.  We instead had to load from CSV files that were generated from the SAP system.  Not ideal but it worked.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your answer @Gysbert, I just want to know another thing. With the SAP connector I can call  RFC developed by the clients? (Non Standard RFC). I'm asking this because the client have a lot of companies in SAP and only one of this companies use Qlikview and the corporation just want to provide limited access to this only companie.

Thanks for your time !

Best Regards

Gysbert_Wassenaar

No idea, but I doubt it.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your help Gysbert . I was reading a little more about acces control on SAP Connector and I think that is possible to control the acces to a specific society. Do you know something about that?

Best Regards,