Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to loop 6 months in pivot table based on application

Hi all

i am using pivot table for getting the no.of users for each application

i have nearly 35 application with 3 particulars for each application i have to show no.of users for last 6 months

some thing like

application name     particulars    12/2/2016  11/2/2016 10/2/2016 ..............

no.of users                 10              15           6

Wisdom            total no.of users          100         120             40

training requests         0           1                     5

30 applications

so i taken application name and particulars as dimension and

expression if(application='Wisdom' and Particular='no.of users' ,count({<Date={"$(vToday)"}>}userid))     for today(3 if statements for each application  1.no.of users,2.total no.of users ,3. training requests)

$(vYesturday)                  for yesterday and so on

$(vPrevious2)                  for day before yesturday  

writing this expression(total 180 expressions) for 6 months is very difficult  so is their any way to loop it for 6 months

and also how to sort  applications based on user selection(a to z or z to a)

please help me

regards,

mahesh

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus Thanks for your reply

while finding total no.of users till date in the below example total no.of prp users

till 10/1/2016 the total count is 22 and on 10/1/2016 4 users are added so count is 26

like that total no.of users till date is increasing day by day how to get total users till date

i attached the file please go through that

Thanks&Regards,

Mahesh

marcus_sommer

I think these approach of a datamodel isn't suitable. Your main-dimensions to which you want to count some measures are not associated/linked with the other tables - it's a loosen table and there shouldn't be calculations between them and other tables.

Therefore I suggest to associate these tables and maybe create a canonical date for your different date-fields: Canonical Date.

- Marcus