Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UzunovM93
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to make a Straight Table Chart fully transparent?

Hi all,

I have a cluster of objects (different metrics) in 1 place and I am trying to add a transparent table on top of these objects that contains all of the metrics' information amalgamated so that the users can just right click and send to excel in 1 go rather than having to export each and every metric separately. I've tried multiple ways of doing this (hide columns -> doesn't show in Excel; changed font to match the background -> when sent to excel it comes with the 'background' font). Any ideas?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Only thing that comes to mind would be a hidden object that has what you want to export and a button object with the other object the users can click that will perform the export on the hidden object contents, the only thing of which I am unsure is whether the hidden object will prevent things from working or not, you will have to confirm whether or not that might work, best of which I can think.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Only thing that comes to mind would be a hidden object that has what you want to export and a button object with the other object the users can click that will perform the export on the hidden object contents, the only thing of which I am unsure is whether the hidden object will prevent things from working or not, you will have to confirm whether or not that might work, best of which I can think.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.