Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to make static selection for a single chart

I would like to know if it is possible to have a selection of variable only affect one chart that I have so. So for background information, I have a date that I would like to select, and would only like to affect selection on only one pivot table. Is this possible ? How can I do it ?

Thank you for your time.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you're using QV11 you can define alternate states on the General tab of the document properties window. Create a new alternate state. Then assign this new alternate state to your pivot table on the General tab of the charts properties window. Finally create a new listbox for the date field and assign that the same alternate as the pivot table. Now a selection in the new listbox will only apply to the pivot table.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you're using QV11 you can define alternate states on the General tab of the document properties window. Create a new alternate state. Then assign this new alternate state to your pivot table on the General tab of the charts properties window. Finally create a new listbox for the date field and assign that the same alternate as the pivot table. Now a selection in the new listbox will only apply to the pivot table.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks bud:)