cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kstroupe
Creator
Creator

How to make this container

I was looking at the IT Asset Management demo and liked this container.  I can't figure out how it was made.  I am able to change the dimension and calculations but I don't see any container information and I don't know how to spread my dimensions into the same chart but in different cells.  any help is appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Based on the picture, it looks like a Trellis Chart to me.

Create your Pie Chart as usual, then add another dimension (like the hardware type in this case) and make it primary. Then press on the "Trellis" button at the bottom left corner of the Dimensions tab, and enable Trellis for the primary dimension.

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Upgrade your Qlik skills at the Masters Summit for Qlik - coming soon to Milan, Italy and Austin, TX!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Based on the picture, it looks like a Trellis Chart to me.

Create your Pie Chart as usual, then add another dimension (like the hardware type in this case) and make it primary. Then press on the "Trellis" button at the bottom left corner of the Dimensions tab, and enable Trellis for the primary dimension.

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Upgrade your Qlik skills at the Masters Summit for Qlik - coming soon to Milan, Italy and Austin, TX!

kstroupe
Creator
Creator
Author

Awesome... Yes that is Exactly what it was.  Walah