Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to put dynamic listbox change in selection?

Hi,

I have week filed like 2016/10,2016/11,2016/12,2016/13,2016/14,2016/15 here i need to select always last week default.

here 2016/14 should be default selected and if week changes to 2016/16,then week should be selected 2016/15 dynamically could you please tell me .

Thanks,

Rajesh

7 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Create date island. with min date and max( date)-7 .you just create calendar date for weeks

or

>= max(datefield) - 7

sunny_talwar

I guess you can add a on open trigger I guess with a search String like this:

Max(YearWeekField) -> You might need to format this like YYYY/WW to get this working

or

MaxString(YearWeekField)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

But this main purpose is to run batch file and export data through macro,means trigger won't be works????

sunny_talwar

I am not familiar with your situation, but trigger is when you will open the application. Is the macro exporting the chart without opening the application?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes..that time we are not moving on sheet activate trigger,if we are doing manually yours is best solution

sunny_talwar

Also if this is not a table box we are exporting, may be you can add a set analysis statement to your expression for straight table or pivot table?

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

How do you want to select value? If you want to select when open the document you can try Open Document trigger..

=WeekName(Max(Week)-1)

This will change, if the Date / Week data added .

may be check the sample..