Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to rank a dimension (Top 20 Vendors) based on Measures

Hi,

I have 'vendors' as one of the dimension in a group. I have 4 measures (of a total of 6 measures) like early, on-time,late %.

I am creating a graph and I want to limit the the # of Vendors to say Top 20 BY Early, late or On-time.

(so far I have not figured out if I can select or deselect particular measures from the chart) but how do I select

TOP 20 Vendors by Early % (materials that they sent to a customer Early -- this is already calculated as a %)

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
matt_crowther
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hopefully this should be a simple one:

Sort the chart by your 'Early %' expression in descending order. Under the Presentation tab of the properties box of the chart set the 'Max Visible Number' to 20 - this will limit the values in view to the top 20 Early % Vendors only.

Hope that helps,

Matt - Visual Analytics Ltd

View solution in original post

1 Reply
matt_crowther
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hopefully this should be a simple one:

Sort the chart by your 'Early %' expression in descending order. Under the Presentation tab of the properties box of the chart set the 'Max Visible Number' to 20 - this will limit the values in view to the top 20 Early % Vendors only.

Hope that helps,

Matt - Visual Analytics Ltd