Please tell me how to reduce the below Loading time in QMC
(2017-01-13 15:56:07) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:00:01.0140260
(2017-01-13 15:56:09) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:00:03.0420780
(2017-01-13 15:56:13) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:00:07.0981820
(2017-01-13 15:56:21) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:00:15.2103900
(2017-01-13 15:56:37) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:00:31.4348060
(2017-01-13 15:57:09) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:01:03.8836380
(2017-01-13 15:58:10) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:02:04.7251980
(2017-01-13 15:59:11) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:03:05.5667580
(2017-01-13 16:00:12) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:04:06.4083180
(2017-01-13 16:01:13) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:05:07.2498780
(2017-01-13 16:02:14) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:06:08.0914380
(2017-01-13 16:03:15) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:07:08.9329980
(2017-01-13 16:04:15) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:08:09.7745580
(2017-01-13 16:05:16) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:09:10.6161180
(2017-01-13 16:06:17) Information: Loading. LoadTime=00:10:11.4576780
You need to optimize the datamodel within the qvw - disabling compression, removing unneeded fields and granularities, optimizing high cardinality fields: The Importance Of Being Distinct and maybe some further changes on the datamodel.
To get more specific answers you need to provide detailed informations about the application - filesize, number of records, essential parts from script, screenshots from tableviewer ...
Hi Marcus Sommer,
I have a problem when I open and saving it takes more time and when I reload it takes less amount of time.
Open / Saving - 10 minutes
Reload - 3 minutes.
Same thing happens in Access Point after reloading the job in QMC,when I try to open in Access Point it takes 30 minutes.
Please try QV Document Analyzer , this might help you to get rid off unwanted stuff within ur application and can help you to improve the performance.
I assume that there is a bigger problem within your application because 50 lakhs isn't very much and by this number of records is the file probably not compressed and must be rather wide to result in 1 GB filesize - reasons for the slow opening could be a lot of synthetic keys and/or large link-table structures.
Further you should take a look to your machine resources because a lack of CPU or RAM could slow down an application quite heavily and another point willl be the storage where your applications are stored - this shouldn't be a slow network-storage else some fast hd/ssd-drives.
I have checked there is no synthetic key in my script, and also when simply open close it's working fine but when i reload it takes to open 10 minutes.
Take a look on the compression-settings from the application and disable them. After them you could check if there is any section access implemented and if then disable them, too - maybe in a privat copy of the application - it's only for checking the differences with and without section access.
Beside them try to optimize the application itself with my suggestions from above.
Thanks, but there is no section access in my application and also i tried to disable compression setting same issue facing and also all qvd 's are optimized state.