Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to remove vertical scroll bar in straight table

Hi ,

I am using straight table in my application. The table can contains any no of rows. I do not want to show scroll to the straighttable. Let the table to expand automatically depending upon the available rows(data). Is this possible? If yes, how to to do it?

Let me know if you need any other details on this.

Thanks in Advance,

Chandan

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

One more thing... The purpose behind providing this functionality is to use IE scroll bar instead of straighttable scroll bar.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Is it incremental no of rows or just different for each refresh?

One workaround I can suggest is to set table height very large (like 9999) and QV will fit it to data, but till this entered number, so if it's incremental no of rows, then one day it will reach the end, if height will be set too small.

Regards,

Andris

Not applicable
Author

Hi..

It is not incremental. However, I have one list box where the records in the straight table may vary. It might contains thousands of the records. Is not there any direct solution to it instread of setting the height? so that it will expand depending upon the data available.

Not applicable
Author

One way to do this if you don´t have to much data is

Change table height to 30000 and mark Size to data

Anders

gargi_bardhan
Creator
Creator

Hi!

Can you please confirm does it work in a Pivot table case as well?

Regards,

Gargi

Marcos_Ferreira_dos_Santos

Hi Anders, your answer helped me a lot today!

Dear chandan_mahajan,

I suggest you to mark this Issue as Answered, which can help in another users' search.

Thank you guys!