Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to resolve this

I am facing a strange issue. Loading an excel file in the app. I have monthstart field in excel value-10/1/2016;  have second FieldB. I have a straight table using Monthstart as dimension and FieldB as expression. The straight table is empty. Both fields are coming in list boxes but straight table is blank unless I select a value from listbox. Anyone gone through this?

Thanks.

19 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

roundoff_bil.PNG

Hi Sunny I edited the excel feed to outline rounding off problem I am having. can you help me round off the values inside bars to Bil. For eg I want 456,495,000,000 to be shown as 456.5 Bil. I tried rounding off the field 'Value' at expn level but did not work. I have attached the qvw and updated excel sheet.

To get the values inside, I went to present tab ----> and then checked Plot Values inside segments.

As always, Many Thanks.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check this

Capture.PNG

I done this

Capture1.PNG

Enclosed Attached

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
sunny_talwar

or you can use this expression:

=Round(Sum(Value), 0.1)

With Expression Default on Number's tab

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

when I opened your app it did not work it still did not round up the numbers. Pls see the image below.

round_error.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

pls see the attached qvw. It did not work.

sunny_talwar

Check now

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That worked. however the 'Bil' Y axis label went away. is there a way to use Bil symbol for Y axis?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I've opened your application. It went well. Are you referring 7th/Jan and 8th/Jan Date of values. If so, That is the problem with Width and Height.

I had seen reply to Sunny T, Can we know where you want to show the Bil Name for Y-Axis

And i would recommend to change plot values from Inside to Normal and then use Only one value from One graph on each segment. In that, You will get pop-up for users as well

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
sunny_talwar

Here you go

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ha! I tried with Million and Billion Symbols but left that one out.

Thanks so much