Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to select multiple minimised chart items at a time and drag and drop into report

Could anyone help in how to select multiple tabs(minimised chart items) at a time and drag and drop into report please help as it is very urgent

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

1. Create a new sheet and duplicate the objects on them (siwtiching off auto minimize if required).

2. Drag-and-drop into your report.

3. Hide this new tabe from viewwith an incorrect show condition, such as 1=0.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Basically, you want to add multiple charts/tables in a single sheet report. If that is the case, you can drag and drop the charts one by one and re-place/resise them in the report page as you wish. Or anything else is bothering you?

Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tresesco,

Thanks I am doing the very same as you mentioned above but after creating 4 or 5 pages if I opened the pages one by one I am not able to see anything its showing completely blank page and only it is showing the page data which I opened in the qvw and this is bothering me since 4 days as I am really frustrating about this and it stopped my entire other work as this is the proiority I need to complete . Please any help that would be sooooo thankful.

Not applicable
Author

1. Create a new sheet and duplicate the objects on them (siwtiching off auto minimize if required).

2. Drag-and-drop into your report.

3. Hide this new tabe from viewwith an incorrect show condition, such as 1=0.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

I am not sure, just guessing - if you are dragging the charts when minimized they really contain no data (as qlikview does not calculate/populate values for invisible/minimized objects.) - causing your problem. Once you would might want to try with maximized charts. See the result and probably you can conclude then.

Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Cheenu,

How to hide the newly created sheet?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Amelia,

Go to sheet properties and in conditional show insert "1=0". If you want to regain access to this sheet at a later date for further editing, go to Doc Properties > Sheets tab and remove the conditional show from there.

Hope it helps.

Kr

Not applicable
Author

Hi Cheenu,

I really Thank ful you. It helped me a lot. It's working.