Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to show the accumulation expression in a graphic

Hi Everybody!

Can someone help me about this issue, I have a line graphic, with expresion to accumulate (RangeSum(Above([VENTAS], 0, NoOfRows())) ) the value is a line in the graphic is the results from division between two expressions with the function to accumulate. the problem is when the graphic shows the line it´s wrong, but when I do a quick change to pivot table the results are correct, in a simple table, it doesn´t work.

Ejemplo_Acumulate.png

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Can you share a sample to look at it?

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

I think i under stood your requirement half a way,

• Are you using range sum for both of your cyclic expressions in both Line Charts and Pivot Table means the values should be same .
  • If you dont want to effect two charts by  your selections means use alternate states.

HTH,

Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, I have two dimension groups, and I have expresion that sum all values above, that means accumulative, but when I try to show in a line it doesn't show the calculate with acumulative, and the same graphic in pivot table way the calculate for "Sinies3" it's correct. I did another try, i took off ubicacion dimension, and the line shows good values, I mean it do the acumulative.

I hope I had been a little bit clearer.

dimensiones.pngexpresiones.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That it could be more clear

I have two dimension groups, and I have expresion that sum all values above, that means accumulative, but when I try to show in a line it doesn't show the calculate with acumulative, and the same graphic in pivot table way the calculate for "Sinies3" it's correct. I did another try, i took off ubicacion dimension, and the line shows good values, I mean it do the acumulative.

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

Try your Expression Like this,

This is in case your expression contains no values after a certain point it should stop,

=If(YourExpression>=1,

Rangesum(YourExpression),Above(YourExpression)))

Can u post your sample app,It will be more clear .

-Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi! sorry for answering late, in attached an example

Thank you!