Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to shown single bar in bar chart ?

Hi All,

PFA the snapshot of the bar chart that I have created.

The blue bar indicates the actual % values are calculated using cummulative total of actual nos.

The red bar shows the targeted value which is available for Q1 2015 onwards only.

Now I want to show bars for 2015 only. Hence as of now only data related to Q1 2015 will be seen as first quarter is going on.

Moving ahead the rest quarter's values will be seen.

I want to remove bars for previous years. But when I restrict the dimension using calculated dimension or dimension limits tab, I do get data for 2015 but the actual values gets disturbed as shown in the "wrong data snapshot".

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

8 Replies
cfz
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Sarang,

Would it be possible for you to share your QlikView document? It will be help us to better answer you question.
Cheers

Carlos

Not applicable
Author

Dear Carlos,

PFA the sample application.

Thanks & Regards,

its_anandrjs

You can try with Fabs in the load script but do this multiplication in the current table it self.

Load

Fields,,,,

Nominal_Quantity*value Newfield

From Location;

Not applicable
Author

Dear Anand,

I am not able to understand your suggestion else I think you have replied w.r.t. some other query or post.

Please confirm.

Thanks & Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Dear Carlos,

Sincere request to help me if possible.

I have already attached the application.

Thanks & Regards,

tresesco
MVP
MVP

In your expression (Achieved retention), you are using above(). When you limit your dimension this above() gets nothing to refer. To work with such requirement you have  to use Aggr(). Your expression is too long ! I am too lazy to work with it. . Try with Aggr().

Not applicable
Author

Dear Tresesco,

I have to use above () as I am using the closing balance of previous month for the opening balance of next month.

Please Suggest if something else can be done.

Regards,

Sarang M. Mehta

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Please excuse the brevity of the message

tresesco
MVP
MVP

See here how aggr() can be used to refer previous row which is not in the scope of display of a chart.: Calculating rolling n-period totals, averages or other aggregations