Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matchas
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to suppress the field values upon selection in QlikView straight table

Hi All,

I am new to QlikView and having hard time to achieve below requirement.

Appreciate your help and response.

We have a Straight table in QlikView, where it is showing all the accounts receivable for the organization and selecting based on AR REP.

matchas_1-1656616439945.png

I was asked to calculate the weighted average pay terms:

Calculation i am doing as below

=Rolling 12 month sales for each customer in the portfolio by the payment terms for that customer/(rolling twelve months sales for all of those customers)

Round(sum({1<invoice_date={">=$(=addmonths(monthend(max(invoice_date))+1,-12)) <=$(=max(invoice_date))"}>}total_amount *TermsNetDays)/sum({1<invoice_date={">=$(=addmonths(monthend(max(invoice_date))+1,-12)) <=$(=max(invoice_date))"}>}total_amount),.01)

When I select the AR REP all the values for other AR rep should suppress and it should display only selected rep values.

But the newly added field values are not suppressing and displaying all.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

The 1 as a qualifier inside the { } Set analysis tells the expression to ignore selections. If you want selections to be applied you can remove the 1s or there is more complex options if you only want to allow selections on the AR REP field.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

The 1 as a qualifier inside the { } Set analysis tells the expression to ignore selections. If you want selections to be applied you can remove the 1s or there is more complex options if you only want to allow selections on the AR REP field.

matchas
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you Lisa. It worked for me.