Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II

How to use between case in Conditional formatting

Hi All,

I want to mark background color with yellow color if percentage falls between 40% to 60%.

Please help me that how can i do the same. Below is the screenshot.

er.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

19 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Use 0.6 ??

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

on the visualtion tab you can only use one limit.

go to tab expressions, collaps the + in front of the third expression, select background color

there you can use:

if [Percentage%] >= 0.4 and [Percentage%] <= 0.6,yellow())

although there is a Statement that Percentage% is a unknown field this works, but be sure that expression label is case sensitive and remember spaces

regards

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

OK.. Let me try

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Martin, This is working but only for particular cell. Is it possible to  color complete row if the condition is true.

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

so you have to copy the background expression to every expression and dimension

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

And also please tell me that how can i sort  Percentage(%) in Descending order. Because there is option Y- Value but it is sorting Total_Employee.

er.png

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

any suggestion on the same ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You said, You will get back. I thought you already got output. Anyway, Will you provide mock application to investigate?

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Dear Anil,

Color formatting issue is resolved. I want to sort the data using Percentage(%) column.

Also I want to subtract Percentage from First table - Percentage from Second table

Please let me know how to attached .qvw file so that i can send u.