Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to write a variable into a set expressión

Hi,

I have this variable:

=Avg({1<MER_GRUPO={'A'},DIVISA={'EUR'},c_month={'Oct'},c_year={'2012'}>}I_TME

)

it works OK, but I need that 'Oct' and '2012' were variables too. 'año' is a variable too and I prooved with 

=Avg({1<MER_GRUPO={'A'},DIVISA={'EUR'},c_month={'Oct'},c_year={''&año&''}>}I_TME) and similar things but I wasn`t able to get the right results.

How can I do this?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
whiteline
Master II
Master II

Hi.

Depending on what you've stored in a variable (YearVariable for example), you can try on of this:

=Avg({1<MER_GRUPO={'A'},DIVISA={'EUR'},c_month={'Oct'},c_year={'=$(YearVariable)'}>}I_TME)

=Avg({1<MER_GRUPO={'A'},DIVISA={'EUR'},c_month={'Oct'},c_year={'=$(=YearVariable)'}>}I_TME)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
whiteline
Master II
Master II

Hi.

Depending on what you've stored in a variable (YearVariable for example), you can try on of this:

=Avg({1<MER_GRUPO={'A'},DIVISA={'EUR'},c_month={'Oct'},c_year={'=$(YearVariable)'}>}I_TME)

=Avg({1<MER_GRUPO={'A'},DIVISA={'EUR'},c_month={'Oct'},c_year={'=$(=YearVariable)'}>}I_TME)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In addition, assuming you need current year and current month, you don't need variables:

=Avg({1<MER_GRUPO={'A'},DIVISA={'EUR'},c_month={"$(=date(ReloadTime(), 'MMM'))"},c_year={"$(=year(ReloadTime()))"}>}I_TME)

Regards,
Michael

lmenendez_grupo_pinero
Contributor III
Contributor III

This question was made for me in 2012. 

How could I recover that user and my own bakground with it?