Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to write the values on pie chart ?

Hi

Can anyone help me with this problem:

How to write the values on pie chart which are represented in the Pie Chart?

5 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Do you mean each value in each slice? If so, go to the chart Properties, Expression tab and check "Values on Data Points".

Is that what you were looking for?

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

Well I have tried it earlier. I want to display the values on the slice of the chart and with the change in selection they also get change.

So can you suggest something else?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

By default, values must change if you change the state of the document (the values of fields in selections) as the slice size must change as well. Do you want to keep that chart without being modified by selections? Can you upload any image of what is happening now and what do you expect?

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hi

I want that the values which are displayed near the slice, they get displayed on the Slice.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Ok,

If you want to set the values on the slices, this is not possible using this checkbox. You may need to add manually in the Presentation tab in the chart properties as Text In Chart (I don't think this is useful unless values are not going to change), or add them in the Legend (Properties, Presentation, Show Numbers in Legend), and leave the slices without data values.

Hope that helps.

Miguel