Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III

How values will change according to selection..

Hi,

I am attaching one application in which i want the summation of values based on summation of the premium but as per the selection of the month.

Conditions are...

(1) in YTD i will consider the policy and Sum Assured only once depending upon the summation of the premium. Means if summation of premium of policy is Positive then i will count that policy as 1 and sum assured  also only 1 though policy may repeat any number of time.

E.g. Policy 12344444 is repeated 4 times and summation of the overall premium is zero. So in this scenario i will neither consider that policy not Sum Assured.

Where as policy number 15555523 is also repeated 4 times but here the summation of that policy overall premium is in - 40000 so in this scenario i will count that policy only once like -1 and sum assured as -15000.

For policy 12345678 summation of the overall premium is Positive so i will count that policy 1 and sum assured as 74224.

(2) In MTD i will consider the the premium of one policy for that month only and depending upon the summation of the premium i will count NOP and Sum assured.

E.g. for policy number 12344444 in the month 1 because the summation of the premium is positive i will count the policy as 1 and sum assured as 742224. But in the 2 month because summation of the premium is in negative i will count same policy as -1 and sum assured as -74224.

Policy number 15555523 is repeated 3 times in 1 month and the summation of the premium is -20000 so i will count that policy as -1 and sum assured as -15000...

Can you please help to resolve the issue. Expected out-put is also shared in a excel.

Thanks in advance.

0 Replies