Qlik Community

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2022, LIVE in Denver CO., May 16-19, 2022. REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE EARLY BIRD PRICING
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madhubabum
Creator
Creator

How we can create chart with the following requirement ?

Hi All,

Here i am having the following scenario, The overall percentage of a school is 84.8%

Example:  1

Student NameMarksTotal Marks
a552600
b504600
c471

600

Note : Here we need to show 84.8% of chart , the rest of 15.2% chart should hide.

Example :2   

Student NameMarksTotal Marks
a582600
b590600
c550600

Note : in this scenario 95.7% chart should show, the rest of 4.3% chart should hide.

here i am attaching the files, please find attached files

Note : And also we need to remove the boarders of the charts.

Thanks

Madhu

4 Replies
manoj217
Creator III
Creator III

i didn't get you exactly but you asking in a chart you want to show those who secured highest marks above 84.8% is to show in chart rest to be hidden for that take student name as dimension and sum(marks) is measures, then go to properties- dimension limits -select limits select highest  2 values, then go to caption select active and inactive background as transparent

rubenmarin

Hi madhu, using a gauge chart you can create similar visualizations, mainly using the properties in presentation tab, PFA.

You can open two Qlikview to check the differences between the sample and the standard options, as a guide:

Gauge1.jpg

antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

Hi,

see Attachment.

Regards,

Antonio.

passionate
Specialist
Specialist

Hi,

PFA Solution.

Regards,

Pankaj