Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shyamcharan
Creator III
Creator III

Hyperlink does not work after QlikView April 2019 upgrad

Hi Experts,

I have used file folder path similar to below as hyperlink in the dashboard chart expression.

The path used to open the folder as normal and it worked before the April 2019 upgrade.

It works on the desktop too. However, it stopped working on AccessPoint once I upgraded to April 2019 version. Does not work both on IE and on chorme.

'C:\Users\ssreeramula'

Can you please let me know what mistake I am doing.

attached is the sample QVW.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
shyamcharan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Any help here is highly appreciated. Thanks

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Does the path C:\Users\ssreeramula exist on the QlikView Server machine?  

Check the following Community post too, I believe it may be same issue you are trying to resolve:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Layout-Visualizations/Unable-to-create-URL-link-for-shared-pa...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
shyamcharan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Bret,

Thanks heaps for your response. And sorry for the delay in my response.

Thanks for the reply. QlikView June 2019 seems to have a bug with the Ajax and it does not work.

I am looking for workarounds. 

Regards,

Shyam

rlefevre
Contributor
Contributor

hallo Shyam,

did you already found the problem it's seems I've the same thing, my link is working in IE Edge but not any more in EdgeChromium or Chrome