Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sampada0810
Creator
Creator

I want to achieve a combo chart as shown below

Share Battle.PNG

This chart shows the share of products in a selected market.

Bar shows the share of the selected market's own product and the rest of the lines show the share of the other products of that market over Week(x Axis).

Basically this bar shows the comparison of shares of products in the selected market over week.

Need your help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You'll have to create an expression for each product and check the line or bar option for each expression. Or you can try putting two charts on top of each other. One bar chart for your product and a line chart for all the other products. Perhaps you can post a small qlikview document with example data so we can show you how.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You'll have to create an expression for each product and check the line or bar option for each expression. Or you can try putting two charts on top of each other. One bar chart for your product and a line chart for all the other products. Perhaps you can post a small qlikview document with example data so we can show you how.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
sampada0810
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the reply.

but if i put charts on one another the tool tip of the graph below wont be visible, I need tool tip for both charts