Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sagarkharpude
Creator III
Creator III

IE Plugin for 2 access points

Hi All,

Hope you are doing good.

There are two access points in our environment say: Access Point 1 and Access Point 2

Now we have downloaded IE plugin from Access point 1. I want to view the application using IE plugin on Access Point 2.

So Can I open the applications on Access point 2 using IE plugin. Or Do we need to install IE plugin from both the access points.

Thanks

Sagar Kharpude

4 Replies
kfoudhaily
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Same plugin would be ok for both of your "access points" unless they are different versions.

if they are from different versions, tests both of them and see wich one is better (doenst generate any effects on your published apps).

regards,

QlikView Qlik Sense consultant
sagarkharpude
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Khalil,

Thanks for the assistance. I have installed latest version of IE plugin. I can open the applications using IE plugin on Access Point 1. But when I am trying to open the applications using IE plugin on Access Point 2 then it's throwing an error. Please find the attached screenshot. Can you please assist on this.

Thanks,

Sagar Kharpude

kfoudhaily
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

is it the same version of qlik on your 2 servers?

have you tried opening access point without plugin?

choose another browser, chrome for exemple, and test if you can have access to both access points.

regards,

QlikView Qlik Sense consultant
sagarkharpude
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Khalil,

Versions are same but release are different. And we have installed the latest version of IE plugin.

Yes. I am able to open applications using AJAX but not using chrome.

Thanks,

Sagar