Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

IE11 compatibility with Qlikview 11.20 SR11

Hi,

I recently upgraded my QlikView server to SR11 and we are using IE11 Browser. As per my understanding SR11 is compatible with IE11.

I am facing issues while accessing the report through IE plugin. I and none of the users are not able to view the report in IE Plugin view. We are able to view it in "Full Browser Version" but, "IE Plugin Version" option itself is not visible on Accesspoint.

Accesspoint_IEPlugin.png

Please note that the “IE Plugin” option is checked for Access method

QMC_Settings.png

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Laxmi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Upgrading the server to SR12 solved my problem.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Have you downloaded the compatible IE plugin and installed in your desktop?

marcus_sommer

AFAIK is IE 11 not directly compatible with the plugin. You will need to use the compatibility mode from the IE (within the developer mode) and setting the IE back to IE 8/9 for the access point. Also such things like the protected mode could disturb the use of the plugin.

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes. I have downloaded the compatible IE plugin and installed it into my deskop.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

For me degrading IE version is not possible as IE11 is the Browser used across my firm. We are not allowed to degrade IE version. What will be the best solution to solve this issue other than going for IE8/9?

marcus_sommer

I didn't meant to downgrade the IE release - I mean to use the compatibility-options: Missing the Compatibility View Button (Internet Explorer 11 for IT Pros).

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It is difficult to ask the users to use Compatibility option within Developer Mode. And moreover Only Admins have the permission to enable to Developer Mode. For users it will be disabled.

Thanks for your  time.

Laxmi

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not Access to Users' Means what is the issue you are facing while open the document. And does that file has stored in Same path

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
aniketsr
Creator
Creator

Hi Laxmi,

Were you able to figire out the issue.

iam facing the similar issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Upgrading the server to SR12 solved my problem.