Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rafal_adamczyk
Contributor
Contributor

INFO Load - doesn't render images in the tables

Hi everyone,

Hope this question was not posted here before - at least I couldn't find anything related. 

So the problem is that we have a web app build with QlikView, where we have couple of tables with photos. After we change the load method from BUNDLE to INFO, they stopped showing up. What is weird is that it works perfectly fine in sandbox environment and both environments are said to have the same settings.  What is also weird is that images that are put in text fields work just fine, so the problem seems to be only with tables. That's also not hardware related as server has more than 32GB of RAM.

I will appreciate any help with this 🙂 Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rafal_adamczyk
Contributor
Contributor
Author

All right, so if anyone else will face the problem with images disappearing after changing loading method to INFO LOAD instead of BUNDLE - turns out that in our Prod server, in the Settings.ini file we  had a property of AllowGeneralAccessToImagesThroughURL set to 0. Upon changing it to 2 (allow images from all sources) the issue is resolved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

I'd suggest looking at whether the paths for these files exist in both environments and the permissions to access the files are available from both environments.

rafal_adamczyk
Contributor
Contributor
Author

All right, so if anyone else will face the problem with images disappearing after changing loading method to INFO LOAD instead of BUNDLE - turns out that in our Prod server, in the Settings.ini file we  had a property of AllowGeneralAccessToImagesThroughURL set to 0. Upon changing it to 2 (allow images from all sources) the issue is resolved.

Albert_Candelario

Thanks for letting us know rafal_adamczyk!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer