Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimgibson
Contributor
Contributor

Images in containers

Here is an interesting problem and I am attaching an example.  I have a .qvw file called ImageInContainer.qvw.  On the Main sheet I created a text object and am displaying the image in it.  The image is called MAUTriageCompleteWrkFlow.jpg and resides in a folder called Images one level below the folder that contains ImageInContainer.qvw.  Just for the heck of it I created a second text object with the famous "Hello World" displayed in it.

In Sheet1 I created a container object and put both of these text objects in it.  Every thing works fine as long as you have this pulled up on the MAU development environment.  However, when I publish this to accesspoint the image in the one container disappears.  In my Accesspoint environment, once again MAUTriageCompleteWrkFlow.jpg and resides in a folder called Images one level below the folder that contains ImageInContainer.qvw

I have checked my accesspoint to assure it can display .jpg images and it is set to display them.  I am also using the Qlik IE 11 plugin.

Any idea what is happening when I go from the development mode to accesspoint?  I am attaching the two files.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

0 Replies