Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Immediate months count

I want to show next immediate month count and second and third month when DOJ>targetdate...

Please find below attachments...

10 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

If(DOJ > tagetdate, Sum({<Month = {'$(=AddMonths(Month(Today()),1))'}>}Sales) as nextimmmonth

If(DOJ > tagetdate, Sum({<Month = {'$(=AddMonths(Month(Today()),2))'}>}Sales) as second

If(DOJ > tagetdate, Sum({<Month = {'$(=AddMonths(Month(Today()),3))'}>}Sales) as third

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Anil, that is already I have tried.. not working...

Anymore suggestions???

Not applicable
Author

I want month wise saperate count as I showed in my snap shot

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Which snap you are talking about? You attached three images which one we need to look. If possible can you create dummy data and show how you want to look, Please

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
avinashelite

You need this at the script level ?

Not applicable
Author

That's my dummy data and my desired output is showed colors with f1,f2 and f3.

Pls suggest

Not applicable
Author

I got strucked ...Pls help

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to create data and show me where you want to do

In your image, I've seen f1+f2+f3

Sum(TOTAL f1) + Sum(TOTAL f2)+ Sum(TOTAL f3)

What are the formula you have for f1, f2, f3. How do you get 38 for f1, 43 for f2, 21 for f3 ???

Not applicable
Author

I can't create data now so that I shared my snapshot of desired output.

Pls find this below for your reference.