Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saravanan_Desingh

Incomplete Sheet Image in Clipboard

My Copy to Clipboard option behaving weird. I see only half of the image is copied in the Clipboard even after I set FitZoomToWindow. I have tried few Macros to copy the Sheet to a Presentation.

I am not sure, whether I have changed any settings under 'User Settings or Document Settings'.

Can you please share your thought? Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

I understand about the data - you can encrypt it but I appreciate the fact that you can't post it

If it copies to Word, what happens if you try and copy from word to paint?

You can also try print screen or Alt print screen - that will pase everyything from the screen (more than the sheet) but you can then trim in Paint

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Not applicable

from the heading, you are copying the entire sheet to the clipboad

do you have any scrollbars showing - I jsut did it and when I bsed, it did not show the whole sheet, just what it saw within the scrollbars

Saravanan_Desingh
Author

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the response. I have nearly 7 objects in the Sheet. I dont have scrollbars.

I did like this..

View->Fit Zoom to Window

Edit->Activate All

Right Click the Sheet->Copy Image to Clipboard

But only half of the image is copied to Clipbaord.

Not applicable

hmmm

any way to post the qvw?

I did not activate anything - I just picked a point on the sheet and did a right click and selected copy image to clipboard

I jsut repeated those steps on a sheet that has not scrollbars and the entire sheet copied into Word

Not applicable

are you doing this in development mode or from accesspoint?

Not applicable

I just went into accesspoint, picked a spot on the sheet itself, did a ctrl-c and then went to Word and did a ctrl-v and my entire sheet was pasted

I do not get the copy image to clipboard on a right click when in accesspoint

Saravanan_Desingh
Author

Hi Adam,

The same QVW was working with my Colleague. The CNTL+C and CNTL+V is working with Word and not Paint.

Due to data sensitivity, I could not share the QVW.

Do you think, I have to visit the User Preferences related to Clipboard or image, something like that?

Not applicable

I understand about the data - you can encrypt it but I appreciate the fact that you can't post it

If it copies to Word, what happens if you try and copy from word to paint?

You can also try print screen or Alt print screen - that will pase everyything from the screen (more than the sheet) but you can then trim in Paint

Saravanan_Desingh
Author

Thanks, Adam. Screen print is working