Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Increase + sign in Pivot Table

Hi All,

All my users have problem using the pivot table and they want the size to be increased since the '+' sign in pivot is very small.

Please let me know is there any way to Increase the size of '+' sign.

Regards,

Keerthi KS

8 Replies
marcus_sommer

I don't think that this is possible because it are icons with a fixed size and not part of the font. Maybe it could be changed with an extension but I don't know one. I assume your problems occur with small touch-devices - if yes you need a different visualization strategy for them then they are not really suitable for "deep" analyses with table-objects.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

They normally use Mac laptops. Its very difficult to use for them and its very small icon.

vikasmahajan

Hi Keerthi ,

You can create a button like

and

on Button action you can show conditionally show & hide columns in pivot . I think this will help you.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Vikas,

Try to share qvw after you created that actions.

So that we understand , Helpful ..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Let me create something like this. Lets see what happens.

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Hide the default Collapse and Expand icons in the Pivot by a Transparent text box. Then do what vikas suggested

vikasmahajan

PFA Sample Data Model.qvw for your understanding , Base on variable you can also give diff types of conditions for expand & Collaps.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
peterwh
Creator II
Creator II

You don't need to hide the Collapse and Expand icons in the Pivotchart with a transparent textbox. Vikas avoids them by activating "Always Fully expanded" on the presentation-tab.

Kind regards

Peter