Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Influence tab pages

I have 2 tab pages

selections made on page 1 does not have influence on page 2; on page 2 i have seperate selection

how can i do this?

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Use 'Alternate States' on your two tabs.

sunny_talwar

May be check the link in the attached text file

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi,

Another solution is use bookmarks to save the selections. Create a bookmark per sheet. Then set the bookmark with an action on the OnLeaveSheet trigger to save the current selections after that reapply the bookmark with the OnActivateSheet trigger to restore the selections again on the sheet. You have to do this for all sheets. Once I faced this kind of situation and I don't find any other methods other than alternate state and Bookmark method.

Hope this helps.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The technique you need to use is called 'Alternate State'. If you search the site, you will find many articles and discussion threads on this topic.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
avinashelite

Alternate states is the best approach for your requirement. To create alternate states for the first time, go to document properties>General>Alternate state and then you want got to sheet properties and can select the respective alternate state.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi,

use alternate states,create two different states and apply each for each tab