Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Information requested on data from Qlik Management Console

Hi,

Could you please let me know from where generally data is pull into Qlikview management console. I am looking forward to build a dashboard which may details on different job status.

Thanks in advance!

5 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi Rajesh,

That would be a suite of files called the QVPR: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/12.1/Subsystems/Server/Content/QlikView%20Server/QVSRM_Publishe... By default, the QVPR is located in %ProgramData%\QlikTech\ManagementService\QVPR.

Also, have you had a look at the QlikView Governance Dashboard: https://da3hntz84uekx.cloudfront.net/GovDashBoard/2.0.2/20200/QlikViewGovernanceDashboard202ReleaseN...?

Hope this helps

-Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
satheshreddy
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Rajesh,

I think you need data to create Dash board?

or

if you want data in QMC u will get data in data source folder.

Regards

Sathish

ramasaisaksoft

Hi rajesh,

QMC is a part of Qlikview server/Publisher there we can schedule our Qlikview jobs for getting fresh data.

That means all the qvw's we need to develop in our desktop (with  source files .csv,Database..etc) and save these files into QMC for a particular location(Root Folder).

This reports will get data as per the path specified in Include File Folder(Means Production Paths slightly different from Development Paths)

That Root folder (Production Qvw's) only available for End users  to view their reports as per Browsing settings given while we means Admin given privileges.

Hope you understand else try to google it QMC expalnation

if i wrongly understood your question correct me.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Chip !

As per the location of QVPR file I am not getting such file on the server.

Is there any method we can create dashboard for job status reading data from QMC.

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Rama,

I am looking for QMC data file...a file where all job status is available and used by QMC as and when required. do you know the file naming convention for QVPR.

Regards