Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Input box to select an file

Hi all

I have been asked to add client logos to a report I have created.  I have already used the bundle load function to add a dynamic logo - a variation of our company logo - and this works fine. 

The problem is we have over 50K clients so I doubt I can add 50K logos using bundle!  (Even getting them in one place would be a full time job!)

I am hoping that there is a way to add an input box where the user navigates to, and selects a logo they wish to use, i.e. saved on the network somewhere or in their C drives.

Is this possible?  And if not, how can I get around it?!

Many thanks

5 Replies
sakamsureshbabu
Creator
Creator

Hi Paul,

lode 50k logos using bundle in Text object and use conditionally show option in Layout tab.  

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Suresh

I wasn't sure if bundle would 'break' the dashboard!  However, it still leaves the problem of having to collate all the logos in the first place.  I simply dont have the time (or inclination) to find and save all those images, whereas, a user running the report either already has the image saved or they just need to find one.

I hope that makes sense!

sasikanth
Master
Master

HI,

Use one dedicated folder for Images in your folder structure ,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sasi

That's fine, I can ask the user(s) to save whatever images they need to a specified folder but is there then a way to avoid the bundle load?

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi all

Just wanted to reiterate that it would be 50000 logos (I worry people might have though i meant something else!)

Thanks