Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Inputfield for a selection

Good evening,

I used a a inputfield to specify a value that can change in my table, a number of stores. But considering my table contains a lot of rows, how to edit the field value for a selection? for exemple add a store and go from 4 to 5 stores in one time instead of changing the value for each line.

Thank you a lot !

15 Replies
sunny_talwar

I don't think this is possible with any of the functionalities available within QlikView. There might be a macro available which might let you do this.

Best,

Sunny

Not applicable
Author

Alright, thank you,

Is there any possible way to creat a variable that will take different values depending on a field value? My goal is in an expression to devide the Sum of sales per the number of stores, that can change in time and that I don't have in my original table. Thank you.

Best regards,

Yasser

sunny_talwar

Do you want to create a single variable which contains multiple values? An example would be very helpful in understanding what you ultimate goal is.

Best,

Sunny

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

as sunny said,this is not possible simply..u have to try with macros and web services to update back ur data on multiple places.

Not applicable
Author

Where the Number of stores is what I want to get by making a condition on the month

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

Here, have a look at this sample application I found on the community. This uses a Macro but does your job of inputting multiple values very easy. (PFA)

Best,

Sunny

sunny_talwar

Look at the attached application, does this help??

Best,

Sunny

Not applicable
Author

Thank you a lot

sunny_talwar

Not a problem, do look at the other sample application I have attached. You may find that useful also.

Best,

Sunny