Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Insert Legend in QlikView Chart and retain the stock tag / Insertar Leyenda en Gráfico Qlikview y conservar la etiqueta de valores

Good afternoon,

I am with a pie chart that distributes the weight that each country has in the turnover of a Multinational. I want to integrate the legend next to the guys to reduce spaces and improve the presentation but I also want to keep the distribution of the pie percentage (Which is achieved by clicking on relative in the properties chart.) Can anyone give me a hand?

I have been able to enter my legend in the data label, using the DUAL function but I can not make the percentages appear. Thank you.

Initial Situation:

Inicial.JPG

Step 1: using Dual function

Paso 1.JPG

- - -

Buenas tardes,

Estoy con un gráfico de tarta que distribuye el peso que tiene cada País en la cifra de negocios de una Multinacional. Quiero integrar la leyenda al lado de los gajos para reducir espacios y mejorar la presentación pero también quiero conservar porcentualmente la distribución de la tarta (Que se consigue pinchando sobre relativo en el cuadro de propiedas. Alguien puede echarme una mano?

He conseguido introducir mi leyenda en la etiqueta de datos, utilizando la función DUAL pero no consigo hacer aparecer los porcentuales. Gracias.

Situación Inicial:

Inicial.JPG

Paso 1: Step 1: using Dual function

Paso 1.JPG

Note: Edited by community moderator to include English translation first.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You really shouldn't use a pie chart here, never mind an exploded pie chart. A bar chart with horizontal bars will be much easier to read and will need a lot less space.

But you probably don't care. So try the dual function:

c251928.png

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You really shouldn't use a pie chart here, never mind an exploded pie chart. A bar chart with horizontal bars will be much easier to read and will need a lot less space.

But you probably don't care. So try the dual function:

c251928.png

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Great! I have done!! Thanks and regards.