Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Installed Personal Edition, do not see API guide, the applicable APIguide.qvw, etc, is it available for personal edition?

Hello,

I Installed Personal Edition on a home computer.  I do not see the APIguide.qvw, the applicable .qvw, etc, is it available for personal edition?  Is the file embedded in something else? 

Thanks,

Don

6 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

If you have installed the Desktop with version 11 then you will not get the API guide

Find the API guide attached here with.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I cannot open this file.   As ,mentioned above, I am using the personal edition at this time.

Is the personal edition a limited version without access to the APIguide and capabilities in version 11 requiring a license purchase?

That would be too bad and limiting.

Thanks,

D

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I don't think that it's PE enabled (see here for example), but according to this post it should be. If it was installed but you can't open it, you could try contacting QlikTech.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Gysbert,

Thanks..  I reached out to Qliktech, lets see what they say, I will post the response if I get one here.

Thanks,

Don

Donald Schafer

dj.schafer@comcast.net

978-582-1523

Not applicable
Author

Good evening!
I'm with the same problem and can not I open the file on my Qlik´s PE.

Did you get to solve the problem?

Thank you very much and kind regards,

Paco.

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

The API Guide is not Personal Edition Enabled as far as I know