Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Intrgration with Adobe Analytics

Hi friends,

I am trying to connect Qlikview with Adobe Analytic's and create dashboard.

Can any one help me with the procedure to be followed and also about any 3rd party connectors to be used ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

jyothish8807

Can you please explain me more, You want to connect or you want to achieve  something different?

Let me know with your target?

- Anil

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi Bindu,

I have already gone through this blog. Adobe Analytic connectors  is Beta state right now.

It will be helpful if you can share any real time experiences if you have.

Regards

Jyothish KC

Best Regards,
KC
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II
Author

Thanks bro, I have checked this blogs. Do you have any real time experience on this.

I just want to know the challenges and cost involvements in this.

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi Anil,

I am trying to connect to Adobe Analytics tool with QlikView and create dashboard in QV.

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
avinashelite

no Bro I didn't get a chance to work on that as per my knowledge we can extract data from Adobe Analytics in the format as excel source that would be the most cost effective way ...

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II
Author

Thanks bro, even i was thinking about the same

Best Regards,
KC
avinashelite

If you have got the answer please don't forget to mark the correct and helpful answers