cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricky1953
Contributor
Contributor

Inventory assembly parts status

I am looking for a way to get the inventory status of inventory assembly parts and the sub assemblies associated with the main assembly.   I am currently working with the Inventory stock status report.  Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
kfoudhaily
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Josh_Berg_Support

Ricky,

I would recommend contacting the Qlik Sales team to see what they would recommend in terms of Qlik software to accomplish your goal.  What format is the inventory stock status report?  Is this report updated from a database?  What are you looking to do with the information?  I've got some previous experience in manufacturing, sounds like what you're referring to is a BOM (Bill of Materials), is that correct?

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Ricky, have a look at the following Design Blog post, I think it may get you on the right track here, but I am not certain:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Bill-of-Materials/ba-p/1462792

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.