Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Norbert
Contributor
Contributor

Is QlikView 12.10 SR8 supported for Teradata 16.20?

Is an documentation available for the supported platform (PAM) for QlikView?

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Jon_B
Support
Support

Hello,

The compatibility depends if you're using the Qlik ODBC connector package or your own 3rd party driver rather than the version of QlikView.  Providing one of those supports TetraData 16.20 that should be all that's required

I've attached a link to the compatibility page on the helpsite if using the Qlik ODBC connector package you can see which version of ODBC connector package supports 16.20.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/ODBC_connector_help/Content/Connectors_ODBC/Introd...

Hope that helps.

/Jon

Please, remember to "like" the post and mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
Josh_Berg_Support

Norbert,

Take a look at our Help site which mentions the Teradata connector being compatible with Qlikvew 12.10, but I don't see any mention of the version(s) of Teradata this connector supports.  Here are the release notes for Teradata 16.20 which don't mention anything about incompatibility with Qlikview 12.10, but I doubt they do any testing with their product working with Qlikview, the opposite of that scenario is more likely.  

Did you try using the Teradata Connector and ran into an issue?  If so, what was the problem?

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Norbert
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks

It is only a preliminary clarification if we have problems to expect when we switch to Teradata 16.20

I think no 🙂