Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to build a Growing Comparison Chart?

My user is looking for a growing comparison chart for random selections(current selections) like multiple countries/people.Could it be possible in Qlikview to build a dash board which will simultaneously changes the number of charts according to the current selections?

Example:If you want to compare multiple countries with graphs ,while selected countries are unknown.the number of countries are more than 180.we just need to select a least 2 countries and  can grow up to 4 countries.

I am new to qlik view .could anybody please help me on this.Is there a limitation ?In other business intelligence tools like business objects ,we will have canned reports and the no of charts will grow according to the parameters we have entered.

2 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You can use the Trellis option to automatically generate a separate chart for each Dimension values (like Country). You can use the chart Calculation Condition property to only display the charts when a reasonably small number of values are selected.

-Rob

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Rob.I will try that