Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
obulreddy
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Is it possible to export current selections when there are multiple values in a single filter ?

I'm trying to export current selections to an excel which has 29 values selected in the filter for a field. But, it's not showing the actual 29 values selected, instead showing the number of values selected in the export.

Here is my Current Selections screenshot:

Current Selections.PNG

When I export to excel, this is how it looks like. 

excel.PNG

Any ideas are appreciated.

Note: I've already tried the 'On BIFF Exports' under User Preferences and it's not working.

Thanks,

Obul

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Usually the default-value for this is 12. You could change it within the user-properties in tab general (right-mid area).

An alternatively might be to use getfieldselections() / getcurrentselections() within a textbox and to set there the third / fourth parameter to an appropriate value.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
alex00321
Creator II
Creator II

Hi you could make a table of your selection and then export. Thanks!

marcus_sommer

Usually the default-value for this is 12. You could change it within the user-properties in tab general (right-mid area).

An alternatively might be to use getfieldselections() / getcurrentselections() within a textbox and to set there the third / fourth parameter to an appropriate value.

- Marcus

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Just posting Article link that should be helpful in relation to what Marcus discussed, he is spot on!

Current Selections item setting 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.