Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a free QlikView version for Trials

It seems I have used up the trial period that comes with personal edition. It has been 15 days since I first installed it. Now I can not open files sent by other users. I want to use it for another month before buying it. Is it possible? I uninstalled and reinstalled it. It is not opening most of my documents. Just wrapping my head around it. If I have to buy, how much will it be. Any info will be much appreciated.

Many thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi John,

There is no limitation of trial period for Qlikview personal edition.  The only limitation you cannot open the files created by other users in same or other computer and files created in other computer.  If the file is created by you and in the same computer you can open any number of times.

You can open other user/computer files 4 times only after that you will get error.  If you have a Qlikview server installed with license then you can lease from the server,.

Check below link

qlikview desktop and personal edition?

Developer License Cost

Hope this helps you.

REgards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

There's no trial period for QlikView.

You can use the personal edition as long as you want (create your own files).

However you get 4 attempts to open documents that you didn't create yourself, unless these documents are enabled to open in personal edition.

Check this link for info:

Personal Edition FAQs

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi John,

There is no limitation of trial period for Qlikview personal edition.  The only limitation you cannot open the files created by other users in same or other computer and files created in other computer.  If the file is created by you and in the same computer you can open any number of times.

You can open other user/computer files 4 times only after that you will get error.  If you have a Qlikview server installed with license then you can lease from the server,.

Check below link

qlikview desktop and personal edition?

Developer License Cost

Hope this helps you.

REgards,

Jagan.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you

Not applicable
Author

QlikView Personal Edition for personal use.

Thanks!

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi John,

Please close this thread.

Regards,

Jagan.