Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there a known limit to the number of extensions that can be used?

I created a Qliksense desktop dashboard using some of the extensions on qlik branch in Qlik sense V2. I had roughly 80 extensions that I could choose from when created charts but only used roughly 6 of them for this dashboard. After upgrading to Qliksense version 3.2, when I open the dashboard all of the non default qlik visualizations now say "Invalid Visualization". If I try to edit the dashboard and click on the puzzle piece icon for extensions, none of the extensions are shown (not being loaded when opening qlik). I deleted all of the extension files except for the few that I am using and now it seems to be working. If I add back 1-2 more of the other extensions, I have the same issue (none of the extensions load and everything says invalid visualization). My question is: is the issue that I have too many extensions for the new version of Qlik Sense Desktop to handle, or is it more likely that one of the extensions I am using is no longer compatible with the new version and causing all of the extensions to not load? Perhaps it takes too long for qlik to open all of the extensions when starting up so it times out and does not complete the task? Is anyone else having issues similar to this? I am at a loss and any advice would be much appreciated.

0 Replies