Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksasidhars
Creator
Creator

Is there any answer for my issue? Please advise.

Hi, I'm having a wierd issue.I'm trying to have a button to export a pivot table to XL. It is working while trying from Desktop but when tried from Access point, it is not. I'm trying it in the desktop by logging into the server, works good. Still this is not working from web/accesspoint. I'm using the windows plugin.

I've been trying to get this issue resolved without succes. Can anyone help me in this? Thanks in advance

-Sasi

4 Replies
stephencredmond
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Does the defaul export to Excel function work?  Either the chart's toolbar button or right-click option.

If not, have you applied security to prevent export?

Regards,

Stephen

ksasidhars
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes Stephen, It works.

Script also works well in QV Desktop, but no XL being generated wjile trying through access point.

Thanks for looking into my isue - Sasi

stephencredmond
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Ctrl+Shift+M should open the macro security options.  This should allow you to get system access for the plugin client.

Someone else has discovered an option that you could roll out globaly using windows login scripts:

http://www.qlikblog.at/523/qliktip-19-suppressing-macrosecurity-module-security-dialog-qlikviewserve...

Stephen

ksasidhars
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Stephen, for your quick reply... Unfortunately, I still have this issue..

I'm trying to understand if there is any configuration issue etc.,  Please share if you come across any such.

Thanks

- Sasi.