Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcel_olmo
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Is there any way to change fonts everywhere in a Qlikview Document ?

Hi guys!!

I'm new here, and my boss asked me to change the fonts of text in a whole document in qlikview.

Is there any way to change automatically for every object of the document ? ( I expect I don't have to change each font of each object manually ).

I tryied to find it by the web, but i got no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Marcel.

9 Replies
Not applicable

open the document. Select the sheet you want to change. Press Ctrl+A and right click on an object and select properties. Under the Font Tab change it to the size you want it and under the Caption tab, select Font and change that to the same.

Hope it helps. Let me know if you don't understand

marcel_olmo
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

Yes, that's it Blaze.

I have to do it sheet by sheet, but is better than object by object.

Thank you.

Not applicable

glad i could help man

Not applicable

hi,

if you want you can change it for the whole document.

See the screen shot.

Good luck!

Rainer

marcel_olmo
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

That's what I tried first, but I don't know why it didn't work the way I wanted. It works "from now on" since you push the button you are showing me.

Regards. Marcel.

Not applicable

It's an old case, but I'll put in an answer anyway since this helped me halfway there.

After the changes are done as indicated by Rainer, you have to push the "Apply to objects" button. It's also worth noting the top of Rainers screenshot : There are two groups of objects "list boxes, charts...." and "text and buttonns". So to change all objects you have to apply the chamges for both groups. Also, it seems like all objects when created defaults to "list boxex, cgharts" (see Font tab in properties for each object)

Kjersti

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

change the font of one Object and select same object and click on Paint Brush in degisn

the

hold shift +control and Click on every Object U want.

it will give u desired result

Thanks

Sunil Chauhan

Sunil Chauhan
rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

Try Exporting the Document Layout to -prj folder and once thats done you can open all objects in Notepad ++

You can do a CTRL Find and Replace the font like "Times New Roman" to "Calibri" and you can then import those objects back into Qlikview

the following video on Youtube may also help you understand what needs to be done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6kzZHCJjMU&feature=share&list=UU2e8izMELJRhlj6W-L4Br2w

I will try create a video specifically to show what you need to be done, I would like to thank Barry Harmsen the Author of "Qlikview 11 for Developers"

for pointing me in the right the direction to help solve my own issue which is similar to yours

Hope that helps

Regards

Alan

Not applicable

Thank you! You are my, Hero!))