Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is this possible?

I want to create a dashboard with 4 perspectives

i want these 4 perspectives all look the same, but my problem is when there is no or less data on a perspective the tabel looks different. Even when the size to data is disabled. I use a style pyjama blue.

maybe there is another way?

other question is it possible to use 'info load' in a straight table or a pivot table?

I want to show a help text on my KPI's when the user clicks the i button.

i attached a picture with the result i'm expecting (top) and the result from Qlikview (bottom), made in excel.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
prieper
Master II
Master II

You may define an empty textbox with the desired colour and in same size as the table. The table then should be made transparent and overlaying the textbox.
Could not identify the bulb, however you can create a textbox with an icon, all transparent, no caption and create a help-text. Thus when hovering over this box a small yellow window should pop up.

HTH
Peter

View solution in original post

3 Replies
prieper
Master II
Master II

You may define an empty textbox with the desired colour and in same size as the table. The table then should be made transparent and overlaying the textbox.
Could not identify the bulb, however you can create a textbox with an icon, all transparent, no caption and create a help-text. Thus when hovering over this box a small yellow window should pop up.

HTH
Peter

Not applicable
Author

Thnx Peter for your answer, but the i button is not actually a bulb, this is because i used the [ ] in this forum.

I mean the standard i functionality with QlikView (load info, bundle load etc.) But this time with text and the table box so not the listbox or multilistbox.

prieper
Master II
Master II

Even easier: For each object go to Properties -> Caption -> Helptext and enter your text there.

Peter