Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchanaSR
Contributor
Contributor

Issue with Cross Table

Hello,

I am new to QlikView and working on cross tables. I am getting the below issue.

In my cross table some extra rows are getting added, something similar to the screenshot attached.

The extra rows are getting added from other product ID which is not selected.

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it. 

Regards,

Archana

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

There is nothing wrong for me, If we look

Row Date table as raw data?

What i am getting as Expected result?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ArchanaSR
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Spoiler

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Row Data table as raw data but cleaned up table as expected result.

Regards,

Archana

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I almost missed things here as you made the names awfully similar, not a good idea for future reference, as I am betting Anil may have missed it too.  The product foo seems to be the issue, those two records associated with it are somehow becoming product too, but I have no idea how, would venture you have something in your load script that is reassigning those rows somehow.  You may need to attach the QVW you have, if you have one, so folks can see the script, data model and chart to try to sort out what is going wrong where.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.