Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue with Power Pivot - Data not filtered as per the selection

Hi,

We have developed an application where there is a multibox for selections and a straight table and a pivot table which shows the same data in different formats.I have 3 values in the multibox -- Primary,secondary and tertiary. We have made a single selection ,Primary from the multibox. What is expected is the data in both the tables will be limited to the selection in the multibox, ie., only primary.  I am able to see the employees with only Primary skill in the straight table. But I am also able to see the numbers against secondary and tertiary in the pivot table, which is not desired. Please refer to the attachment(Issue).

Here if i select the filtered values(Employees with only primary skills) from the straight table , then i am able to get the desired result. I am able to see only the employees with primary skills. Please refer to attachment(Issue 2).

Why is this happening.. Is this a bug or let me know how to resolve this. Please let me know if you need any clairifications.

Thanks,

Srihari

0 Replies