Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue with bundle info load

Has anyone else experienced issues with bundle info loads? I am using it to load in pictures that relate to my data. It worked great, until I noticed that the wrong pictures would sometimes show up in a Pivot Table, but would be fine if I had another object that only showed the picture. (Similar to the Presidents app - actually, I copied the objects from this app to start)

Now, the really weird part. I took the "bundle" out of the load and changed nothing else and it worked fine. Is it possible from testing/reloading that something got out of sync in the bundled data?

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

That sounds weird, it should be a bug. The only thing I have noticied, is that qlikview cache the images, so if you somehow replace and image, it will not automatically update in qlikview until you reopen the document.

siddharth_kulka
Creator II
Creator II

I encountered the same problem and seemed to be resolved on document re-open(which is obviously not the solution)

Tried using a macro to clear the cache post reload, but still encountered the problem.

Looks like a bug!

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have the same problem!
The "solution" with re-opening the document works on my desktop, but unfortunately not on the server.

Has anyone a soluton for this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

now I have also a "solution" for the server.

As mentioned above, a reload of the document on the server has no effect!

It is necessary to restart the server!